Technology has enabled businesses to do more with less and explore boundaries previously thought impossible. But increased automation and the emergence of paperless work environments, doesn't come without risk and issues for all businesses alike. Break-Free from your typical IT support model and trust in CTS as your IT PARTNER...
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Do you need remote access to your email or business applications?
- Is your business impacted by viruses, Trojans and unwanted intrusions?
- Are your computers, server and network unreliable?
- Is your customer data backed up and secured?
- Could you continue to run your business if your computer or server failed?
- Are you continually hit with hidden costs and downtime in operating your computers and network?
- Are you tired of the typical support model where support companies nickel & dime you to death?
If so, CTS can help. CTS utilizes a proven methodology to ensure that each custom solution meets all business requirements. This methodology is comprised of the following components:
- Perform an In-depth computing assessment / Obtain business technology requirements
- Conduct due diligence efforts in the selection and procurement of hardware and software
- Technology solution and design, setup and installation based on proven methodologies
- End user instruction and documentation
- Ongoing proactive, maintenance and support services for all areas of IT (Managed Service Provider-MSP)
- Ongoing Vendor / 3rd Party Relationship Management
All of this for a budgetary low monthly managed services subscription
CTS Services Portfolio
- Complete Managed IT Services (Server / PC's / Network / Security / Printing / Internet)
- Data Protection (Local and Offsite data backup & restore protection)
- IT Partner that works with all Customers IT Vendors
- Security Services (Firewall / Antivirus / Intrusion Protection)
- Server IT Management (DNS/DHCP/Active Directory/File/Print)
- Remote Access / VPN and Terminal Server Setup and Support
- Network Installation, Optimization, Monitoring and Management
- Wireless (802.11X) Services
- Hosted Cloud Services to include dedicated Servers and Visualized Servers
- Microsoft Online Cloud Services Partner (Office 365 / Azure)